Our Sustainability Choices
Image courtesy of Nataly Lee
PRODUCTION STUDIO & STORES
Our production studio is single-use plastic free.
- We do not use harsh chemicals onsite and all cleaning products (inclusive of washing powder) are chemical-free.
- We run our production studio off majority tank water, as it rains at least once every week in Kampot.
LABELLING, PACKAGING & DELIVERY
- All online orders are packed in mesh laundry bags to prevent the use of plastic packaging and prolong the life of each garment.
- All wholesale orders are packed in large reusable fabric bags.
- Neck and care labels are made with Certified Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Polyester (free from harmful substances).
- Swing tags are printed on 100% recycled card using vegetable ink, non-bleached string and safety pins.
Online orders are packed in home-compostable mailers from The Better Packaging Co.
We deliver the majority of online orders via Sendle, a 100% carbon neutral courier service.
- We are looking into solar power options for our production studio.
- We are aiming to make our business 100% paperless.
- We are working towards partnering with an international shipping company that offsets carbon emissions for all shipments out of Cambodia.